About Me

My photo
Vegan. Ex-makeup artist. CFS/ME sufferer. Cares about human rights, equality, animal rights, conservation/climate change.

Chitika

Friday 20 March 2015

Illamasqua Vegan Product List & My Wishlist

Once collection, via Illamasqua on Pinterest

Ever since the brand was launched in 2008, Illamasqua has held my attention with gorgeous, creative imagery, and a steady buzz of online adoration from bloggers and make-up artists.

With a focus on self expression and individuality, as well as a sound anti animal testing policy, they are definitely a brand after my own heart.

Fed up with faffing around with ingredients lists, I emailed them to ask for a list of their vegan products. They responded, and kindly allowed me to post it here for my readers. I have edited the format slightly to make it easier to read, as well as adding product links for your convenience. Keep reading after the list to see my wishlist!

Illamasqua Vegan List

Brushes & Tools


Foundations

  • Hydra Veil
  • Matte Veil
  • Triple Primer
  • Radiance Veil
Highlighter, Contour
Blush

Gel Colour in
  • Charm
  • Fluster
Eyes

  • Abyss
  • Alchemy
  • Glister
  • Scribe
  • Wisdom
Precision Gel Liner in
  • Strike
  • Stare
  • Glimpse
  • Awe
  • Embellish
  • Bibelot
  • Courtier
Pure Pigment in 
  • Reflection (Shades  Precipice, Acute, Graphica, Dart)
  • Freak
  • Freak Gold
  • Freak Scarab

Nail polish
  • Top Coat
  • Base Coat
  • Matte Top Coat
  • Alarm
  • Aorta
  • Bacterium
  • Baptiste
  • Bird Egg Fragile
  • Bird Egg Freckle
  • Bird Egg Mottle
  • Bird Egg Scarce
  • Bird Egg Speckle
  • Blizzard
  • Blow
  • Boosh
  • Boudicca
  • Cameo
  • Caress
  • Caryatid
  • Charisma
  • Collide
  • Creator
  • Dedicate
  • Design by You (their bespoke, create a nail polish service via Selfridges)
  • Devotee
  • DWS
  • Facet
  • Faithful
  • Faux Pas (Master)
  • Force
  • Fusion
  • Gamma
  • Geist
  • Gothiqua
  • Grab
  • Glister
  • Glitterati
  • Harem
  • Harsh
  • Hemlock
  • Jo'Mina
  • Kink
  • Lament
  • Load
  • Loella
  • Milf
  • Monogamous
  • Muse
  • Nightfall
  • Noble
  • Nomad
  • Nurture
  • Obsess
  • Omen
  • Optimist
  • Ouija
  • Perseid
  • Phallic
  • Pink Raindrops
  • Poke
  • Prosperity
  • Purity
  • Radium
  • Raindrops
  • Rampage
  • Rare
  • Ruthless
  • Shattered Star Fire Rose
  • Shattered Star Marquise
  • Shattered Star Mazarin
  • Shattered Star Peruzzi
  • Shattered Star Trilliant
  • Scarab
  • Scorch
  • Scorn (Master)
  • Seance
  • Serenity
  • Smash
  • Snap
  • Spartan
  • Stagnate
  • Stance
  • Superstition
  • Swarm
  • Swinger
  • Taint
  • Throb
  • Unnatural
  • Untold
  • Venous
  • Vice (Master)
  • Viridian
  • Whack
  • Melange
  • Prismatic
  • 002
  • 007
  • 008
  • 010
  • 011
  • 012
  • 013
  • 014
  • 016
  • 017
  • 019
  • 020
  • 021
  • 023
  • Grandeur
  • Lush
  • Diva
  • Bat
My Wishlist


Pics via Illamasqua
These Precision Brow Gels are getting great reviews, and I especially want to try the Awe shade. It's so hard to find a cool toned brow product for blondes, but this looks like the perfect shade. Warm or dark brows on a blonde are a pet hate of mine! I've heard these are better than ABH Dipbrows.



Pic via Illamasqua

I really want this Vintage Metallix cream eyeshadow in Courtier, it would make a lovely base colour to build on, or even on it's own as a lid colour it would be gorgeous.


Pic via Illamasqua
I'm so picky when it comes to fragrance. I don't want to smell like a florist, a fruit bowl, or deodorant/washing powder. That seems to discount the majority of women's fragrances! I like oriental and spicy scents, and when I smelled Freak in the Illamasqua shop I was smitten, and immediately doused myself in it! It's rich and warm, with a hint of strangeness that keeps you interested. Everything I aspire to be! I also adore the cute little snail on the bottle!

Are there any Illamasqua products you have your eye on?

Til Next Time,

Emma
xXx


1 comment:

  1. I tried their foundation and I didn't like it at all; had to give it away; but you made me want to try the fragnance! it's so hard to find nice vegan perfume! xx

    ReplyDelete